| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamada in March is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 113.4mm (4.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamada March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hamada, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamada:
- Saigo, Japan - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Sakai, Japan - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NE
- Matsue, Japan - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) NE
- Yonago, Japan - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 178 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Okayama, Japan - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) E
- Fukuyama, Japan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) ESE
- Hiroshima, Japan - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Kure, Japan - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Matsuyama, Japan - 134 kms (83.3 miles) SSE