| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamada in November is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 111.2mm (4.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamada November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hamada, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamada:
- Saigo, Japan - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Sakai, Japan - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NE
- Matsue, Japan - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) NE
- Yonago, Japan - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 178 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Okayama, Japan - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) E
- Fukuyama, Japan - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) ESE
- Hiroshima, Japan - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Kure, Japan - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Matsuyama, Japan - 134 kms (83.3 miles) SSE